By Valentin L. Popov
Read or Download Contact Mechanics and Friction: Physical Principles and Applications PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Even though the time period redox covers a massive variety of chemical reactions, biochemists are extra accustomed to reactions regarding the reactions mediated by means of electron move chains linked to breathing, the thiol-disulfide exchanges and the reactions happening within the presence of unfastened radicals.
Scientists investigating germ cells have, over the last 15 years, originated discoveries and suggestions that supply us helpful insights into the mechanisms that keep an eye on not only stem mobile functionality, yet human improvement in its widest feel. With contributions from many of the top researchers within the box, Male Germline Stem Cells: Developmental and Regenerative strength assesses the results of those discoveries for knowing the elemental biology of germline stem cells in addition to their capability for human stem cell-based treatments.
Our Lives to reside: placing a Woman's Face to alter in Singapore explores and records how women's roles, offerings, and voices in Singapore have replaced within the final 50 years; how girls, from all sectors of society, have helped to form the Singapore we all know this day. The 31 chapters, a few with a extra educational slant, others with a surprisingly own tone, replicate the wealthy variety and intensity of women's contributions to Singapore's evolution within the final part century, and in addition element to the not easy components that also desire realization.
Biomass Fractionation applied sciences for a Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biorefinery stories the large study and large medical and technological advancements that experience happened within the sector of biorefinering, together with commercial procedures and product improvement utilizing ‘green technologies’, usually referred as white biotechnology.
- Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (Jaact), Nagoya, Japan, November 15-18, 2004: 14
- Genetik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Modelling Methodology for Physiology and Medicine (Elsevier Insights)
- Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies: From Bench to Clinic
- Chemicals via Higher Plant Bioengineering (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Extra info for Contact Mechanics and Friction: Physical Principles and Applications
Contact Mechanics and Friction: Physical Principles and Applications by Valentin L. Popov