By Joseph T. Wells,Laura Hymes
Bribery and Corruption Casebook: The View from below the Table is a extraordinary selection of real situations written by means of the fraud examiners who investigated them. those tales have been hand-selected from 1000's of submissions and jointly shape a accomplished, enlightening and wonderful photo of the numerous forms of bribery and corruption circumstances in various industries in the course of the world.
- Each case outlines how the bribe or corruption used to be engineered, the way it used to be investigated, and the way perpetrators have been delivered to justice
- Written for fraud investigators, auditors, compliance officials, and company lawyers
- Reflects the new crackdown on bribery and prosecution of situations below the international Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Also through Dr. Joseph T. Wells: Fraud Casebook, Principles of Fraud Examination, and Computer Fraud Casebook
This ebook finds the risks of bribery and corruption and the measures that may be taken to avoid it from occurring within the first place.
Read or Download Bribery and Corruption Casebook: The View from Under the Table PDF
Best business accounting books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich BWL - Rechnungswesen, Bilanzierung, Steuern, be aware: 1,7, Technische Universität Dortmund, Veranstaltung: Hauptseminar Öffentliche Finanzen, 10 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Bei Investitionen im Ausland gilt es steuertechnisch allerhand zu berücksichtigen.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich BWL - Controlling, notice: 1,3, Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen; Sigmaringen, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Aufgrund der Globalisierung und des technischen Fortschritts hat sich das wirtschaftliche Umfeld in den letzten Jahrzehnten für viele Unternehmen (UN) grundlegend gewandelt.
Cross-border mergers and acquisitions (CBM&As) activity has turn into an enormous motor vehicle for corporations’ internationalization and company restructuring during the last 3 a long time. regardless of the massive quantity of worldwide CBM&A job, notwithstanding, there are few books which conscientiously discover the concepts, causes, and results of world mergers and acquisitions.
Absolutely protecting the syllabus yet with no over the top aspect, this ebook is written in transparent English and makes use of an enticing, easy structure. With a wide financial institution of perform questions and entire recommendations that will help you with studying each one subject, this e-book is a vital software for passing your ACCA examination. This booklet covers every thing you'll count on from an exam-focused text:• the character and goal of expense and administration accounting• fee class• expense behaviour and value estimation• proposing details• Accounting for fabrics• Accounting for labour• Accounting for overheads• Accounting for expenditures: ledger entries• Marginal costing and absorption costing• activity costing, batch costing and repair costing• technique costing• substitute costing structures• Budgeting• Statistical innovations• Capital budgeting and discounted money flows• regular costing and variance research• functionality dimension
- Auditing Human Resources
- Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting: The Managerial Chapters
- Möglichkeiten und Grenzen des Benchmarking (German Edition)
- Vergleich der Stückkostenermittlung bei Einsatz der Prozesskostenrechnung (hauptprozessorientierte Variante) und der traditionellen Vollkostenrechnung (Zuschlagskalkulation) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Bribery and Corruption Casebook: The View from Under the Table
Bribery and Corruption Casebook: The View from Under the Table by Joseph T. Wells,Laura Hymes